Welcome to the Cille Conval Gaelic Partnership Gaelic lessons.
Lessons 01 to 25 are considered to be suitable for Beginner Level.
Click on one of the following lessons.
Last Updated 6th December 2009.
- Gaelic Lesson 01 Greetings and Introductions
- Gaelic Lesson 02 Asking someone's name and their response- Ask whether they have children - Ask if you are understood.
- Gaelic Lesson 03 Examples of the past tense of the verb "to be" - Prepositions - Introducing someone else.
- Gaelic Lesson 04 Examples of future tense - Describing someone's appearance - Introduction to possessive pronouns.
- Gaelic Lesson 05 To say you possess,(have) something - To say you like or don't like something.
- Gaelic Lesson 06 To thank someone - To describe your occupation.
- Gaelic Lesson 07 To describe numbers and numbers of people - To ask someone the time and respond.
- Gaelic Lesson 08 Gaelic conversations using phrases learned so far in the form of a scenario - Towns - Hobbies.
- Gaelic Lesson 09 Make up a personal profile useful for interviews or conversations.
- Gaelic Lesson 10 Saying Goodbye - Making excuses - Scenario in a cafe.
- Gaelic Lesson 11 Writing letters - Saying where you are going.
- Gaelic Lesson 12 Asking when you did something - Days of the week - Q & A related to days and nights.
- Gaelic Lesson 13 Saying where you are going and how you are getting there - Why are you going - Using past tense "chaidh".
- Gaelic Lesson 14 Asking where someone was - Scenario 2 at the cafe using new phrases learned.
- Gaelic Lesson 15 Useful phrases related to communication - General conversations - Identifying family members.
- Gaelic Lesson 16 Using possessive pronouns, my ,your etc to describe other people's professions
- Gaelic Lesson 17 Instructions telling people to do or not to do something.
- Gaelic Lesson 18 Room names - Contents - Describing the type of house.
- Gaelic Lesson 19 Describing where you are inside your house - Asking how much something costs - Describing food.
- Gaelic Lesson 20 Dealing with quantities and packaging - Asking if something is available - Scenario in a shop.
- Gaelic Lesson 21 Describing parts of the body - Use pictures to describe people.
- Gaelic Lesson 22 Discussion on the definite article "the" - Describing clothes - Useful leaving phrases.
- Gaelic Lesson 23 Months of the year - Use of the word "to" to say where you are going - Asking where,when,how and why.
- Gaelic Lesson 24 Scenario about arriving at another destination at Passport Control.
- Gaelic Lesson 25 Review of days of the month - Other ways to create past and future tenses -Asking permission - How adjectives change with masc/fem nouns
Back to home page